Friday 6 September 2013

The Same Ol' Song And Dance

So i completely forgot that i had this blog, if indeed you can call it that.
My last post was over three years ago (!) and a lot has happened in that time. 
For one, i am now 20 years old (ahh) and going into my final year at uni (ahh).

Over these past three years, i have watched a ridiculous amount of YouTube videos and read a ridiculous amount of blogs. I am more tuned-in to fashion and beauty that ever before. I have also turned into a bit of a shopaholic (YouTube Made Me encompasses a wide range of my belongings these days). 

With all this being said, i want to try and give this blog another go. I am mainly writing this so i can persuade myself and kick my arse into gear. Although, in typical me fashion, i have left it to the least convenient time to do so with third of uni looming and all. But we will see. Even just writing this i feel more creative and productive than i have for a very long time.

Maybe see around more! 
Sarah :)
 Here is an up to date photo of me. This was at the beginning of pub golf for my friends 21st birthday! Visors are offensive and i am ashamed at myself for legitimately owning one.
p.s it may be controversial, but it is perfectly fine for girls to drink pints of beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment