Tuesday 10 September 2013

Face and outfit of the day

This week I am helping out with a conference at uni (I also have no internet in my house here, so It's hard to blog)  I am doing this on my phone and I have no idea how it will look or format...

But here is my face and clothing of today :)

Face:
Collection lasting perfection concealer
Rimmel light perfection radiance foundation

Cheeks:
Jane blusher (found it in the 99p store (!) ) used the darker plum colour to contour and the lighter peachy colour on the apples

Eyes:
Maybelline lasting drama gel liner- black
Maybelline The Falsies mascara (don't actually love it that much)
Este lauder pallet- Brown colour in crease

Lips:
Rimmel Apocalips lip lacquer- 501 stellar

Wearing:  a very monochromatic outfit will forever be chic and stylish.
Top- quilted cream top (love the texture) Primark(!)
Baroque textures trousers- H&M, love the texture clash of the quilt and baroque.
Heeled Chelsea boots- Topshop
Stuffed leather jacket- Vera Mode, Only collection.
Bag, New look. Reminds me of the Celine bags, and the monochrome looks very chic.

Sarah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment